*nEUROPA unites people who accept and actively support the peaceful, tolerant exchange of art and culture*
In this sense Kultur Aktiv invites YOU and musicians, music and cultural managers, NGO representatives, donors and cultural politicians from Saxony and abroad for a club-meeting in Dresden, 26.-28.9.2014. * Livestream Club nEUROPA & EYE WITNESSES: Reports FROM Ukraine! here * Once you signed in you will enjoy completely for free in a chilly atmosphere of “Club nEUROPA”:
1. Panel discussions
– about support for cultural exchange (eg. EU, ECF, regional and local funding)
– about non-mainstream music business (eg. alternative organization to GEMA in Germany, booking/festivals)
– about Creative Industries (approaches and achievements of CI-organizations)
Most panels are in English (translation GER and RU in case of need)
2. Brainstorming for future projects (land art, web art, EU-projects)
3. Stands for presentation and networking of your company/institution for free but by fast order at: Marie.Lauffer@kulturaktiv.org
4. Cultural Program: exhibitions, 2 club nights in Dresden nEUSTADT for free, Nightwalk through Neustadt incl. some pubs and bars for free, visit of museum of Bunte Republik Neustadt for free
5. Food and coffee/tea during the conference for free
You need to easily register at www.radio-neuropa.net/conference The planned participation fee of 100 Euro is FOR FREE NOW, thanks to additional support by the European Union , you just need to cover your travel and accommodation. Already 60 participants signed in!
Costs for travel and visa can be refunded eg. by European Cultural Foundation’s program Step Beyond, checkout at: http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/step-beyond/ *Deadline is 2nd week of August*
As for accommodation, there is a contingent of double and triple rooms blocked for a very special price of only 26,30Euro/night/person and can be
reserved under: firstname.lastname@example.org under the parole: “Kultur Aktiv”. The conference will take place in the complex “Treibhaus-Lofthouse-Groovestation” (Katharinenstraße 11-13 building in the back, 01099 Dresden), so feel free to book rooms in the hostels of Dresden Neustadt by your own, which are located closer to the place.
You can find the Programme HERE!
We are happy to welcome you on board of *club nEUROPA*, Yours Kultur Aktiv!
Club nEUROPA is a co-production with the branch association for Creative Industries “Wir Gestalten Dresden” and Scheuneakademie, its supported by the Kulturstiftung des Freistaates Sachsen and powered by Becherovka.