Kultur Aktiv is again looking for federal volunteers. Are you interested in culture and project work, would you like to gain new experience by organizing projects or even fall back on your own knowledge? Then you are exactly right to become part of our project team and to support us in our work. We prefer candidates who want to work for 12 months and have a place to live in Dresden. Both younger volunteers (under 26 years) and older volunteers (over 25 years) have the opportunity to complete their Federal Voluntary Service in our association.
Start of service: 1 job from May 2019, 1 job from August 2019
Duration: 12 months
Who are we? Kultur Aktiv is an association in Dresden Neustadt. Since 2002 we have been developing and carrying out a wide range of projects with an artistic and cultural focus. Our geographical focus is on Dresden and Eastern Europe. Take a look at our current projects or the last partisan ones to get an impression.
What can you do with us? Gain insights into the areas:
- culture and project management
- photo gallery ‘Gallery nEUROPA’
- office organisation
- public relations
- international cooperation or
- graphic layout and web design
What awaits you?
- practical activities in the field of culture
- relaxed working atmosphere in a pleasant team
- manifold contacts to artists, locally and internationally
- opportunities to test your own creative potential
- further education: socioculture, project management, administration, dealing with social media
Or take a look at what former federal volunteers have experienced with us: their reports
Interested? What’s the next step? Send us your resume and letter of motivation (max. one A4 page each) by email to Simon Wolf (email@example.com). Deadline is 30.04.2019. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Not enough information? A wide range of information on the framework conditions can be found on the website of the Federal Office for Family Affairs and Civil Society Affairs. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, just give us a call or – after making an appointment – come by the office!